How to Make Perfect Boiled Eggs Every Time
Want to make perfect boiled eggs every time? This method is a fool proof guide to make perfect hard boiled eggs every time. The hard boiled eggs are fluffy and creamy, and the shell peels away easily. The perfect on the go breakfast or snack.Jump to Recipe
We love boiled eggs in our house. Traditional salads, deviled eggs, or a quick and easy breakfast or snack, eggs never go out of style. My toddler loves boiled eggs. It’s also a great stage 1 starter food for babies. Eggs are the easiest way to get protein in quickly.
I’m really glad I learned this method because of how many egg recipes I make. It just made sense to provide a post that has the method so you have guidance on the delicious recipes here using hard boiled eggs. Try this method when you make my delicious egg curry recipe.
Disclosure: This post contains Amway affiliate links which means, if you make a purchase, I’ll receive a very small commission which helps with blogging expenses. Every recipe is FREE to you, and the price you pay is the same for linked products.
Why I Love This Method To Make Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs
- Stove top and simple. Put your eggs in a pot and fill with water so that the eggs are covered. Put the stove on high heat. When the water comes to a rolling boil, I usually lower it to about 7 and let it continue to boil for 8 minutes. Remove from heat.
Next Step is Your Ice Bath
Place your eggs in cold water with some ice cubes immediately to stop the cooking process. Then peel. Perfectly boiled hard boiled eggs and the shell slides right off. Done!
Useful Tips + Notes To Make This Method Even Easier
- The pot. I’ve linked the pots I use. Make sure your water covers the eggs and then some!
- Set a timer. The eggs will dry out and crack if you keep it longer for 8 minutes.
- The water. Add the eggs to cold water. Don’t wait to put them in when the water is warm or the shell will crack.
- The ice bath. Immediately if possible to stop the cooking process. Tap to crack it and proceed to peel for the perfect boiled egg.
- I’ve used this method to make one egg or ten eggs. Works the same!
Glad I can help you make perfect, fluffy, creamy hard boiled eggs.
How To Make Perfect Boiled Eggs Every Time
- large bowl for ice bath
- 6 Egg
- 6 cups Water
Perfect Boiled Eggs
- Placed 6 eggs and 6 cups of cold water into your pot, and set stove to high.
- When the water comes to a rolling boil, lower heat to 7 so it remains on a boil for the next 8 minutes. Remove from heat.
Easy Peeling Instructions
- Make an ice bath of cold water and a few ice cubes
- Place eggs in the ice bath immediately to stop the cooking process.
- Peel and enjoy!
GOT QUESTIONS? I’m happy to help. Leave a comment and add some stars to let me know if this method make your meal preparations easier and what recipes here you used it to prepare. Also, please share this technique on social media. Tag #thenaturalfoodie. Thanks! -Salei